Taco meets pizza in this favorite weeknight meal for kids and adults alike. Let everyone get as creative as they can, and bake up their own taco pizza to order. At only 9 Weight Watchers® SmartPoints® value per serving, Flatout has you covered! Cumin spiced chicken baked on a crisp, wholegrain flatbread and topped with delicious ingredients is a win-win for the whole family.
Black Bean Chicken Taco Pizza
- Serves 1
- 1 Flatout Artisan Thin Crust Pizza, Rustic White
- 3 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked, chopped or shredded
- 1/4 cup black beans, cooked
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 1/3 cup Weight Watchers reduced fat shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeño peppers, chopped, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cilantro leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a small bowl, toss chicken with the ground cumin, then season with salt and pepper if desired. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for four minutes. Remove from the oven, and top the flatbread with chicken, black beans, cheese, and peppers. Bake at 375°F for four minutes, then remove from the oven and sprinkle the pico de gallo and the cilantro leaves over the flatbread, cut into slices, and serve immediately.