This creamy, egg-rich flatbread recipe has all the flavors of deviled eggs in a rolled up wrap that makes a fun mid-morning snack or appetizer if shared, or a rich protein filled lunch on your own. The egg is the perfect food, and with avocado and flatbread, it’s divine.
Flatout Hard-boiled Egg Pinwheels
1 Flatout flatbread wrap
1/2 large avocado
2 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
1-2 teaspoons dried dill
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
2 hard-boiled eggs
1. Lay the flatbread on a clean surface.
2. Mash avocado with Greek yogurt, dill, and celery salt and spread out on flatbread.
3. Lay thinly sliced tomato in a single line.
4. Place whole, hard-boiled eggs on top of your tomatoes then fold ends of flatbread in and roll up. Spear a little avocado mixture at the end of the wrap when finished rolling to help seal it closed.
5. Cut the flatbread wrap in 4 parts (3 cuts – 1 in the center of the wrap and 2 cuts right in the middle of each whole hard-boiled egg).