It’s music to our ears when we hear Flatout makes healthy lifestyles easier and tastier! That’s why we’re really excited to tell you about what’s new.
We’re talking NEW products! NEW packaging! And changes to our product lines!
Flatout Flatbreads are still low in carbs and calories, high in fiber and protein and perfectly shaped to hold all kinds of fillings.
NEW PRODUCTS DROPPING THIS SUMMER
LET’S DANCE, THE LAST DANCE
Like 8 track tapes, polyester suits and funky chicken dancing, everything has an expiration date, some old favorites have seen their last hustle and are officially disco’d…
- Flatout Traditional Italian Herb
- Flatout Traditional Sundried Tomato
- Flatout Traditional Garden Spinach
- Flatout Light Sundried Tomato
- Flatout Healthy Grain Harvest Wheat – 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat
- Flatout Healthy Grain Whole Grain White
- Flatout Healthy Grain Honey Wheat
- Flatout Healthy Grain Soft 100% Whole Wheat
- Flatout ProteinUp Red Pepper Hummus
- Flatout ProteinUp Sea Salt & Crushed Black Pepper
- Flatout Gluten Free
- Flatout Foldit Ancient Grain
- Flatout Foldit Roasted Garlic
- Flatout Thin Crust Flatbread Pizza Spicy Italian
- Flatout Thin Crust Flatbread Pizza Rosemary Olive Oil
- Flatout Pinwheel Lavash Flatbread Classic White
MORE ABOUT THE CHA-CHA-CHA-CHA-CHANGES
Why did you make these changes?
We’re always looking for ways to improve the quality of our flatbreads.
When will we see these changes?
The new products and new packaging will start hitting shelves in July 2018. The discontinued products will be phased out through the fall of 2018.
Have any of the ingredients changed?
Yes. We’ve made slight improvements to how the bread is baked. Please visit individual product pages for more information.
Are you still affiliated with WW®?
Yes, it has been a great partnership. In fact, our new Flatout Flavorit wrap is only 1 SmartPoints® value per flatbread.
What do I do if can’t find Flatout?
Oh no! We hate when that happens. We are in the deli/bakery section of most major grocery stores, if you can’t find us, just ask or visit FlatoutFinder.com to find a store near you.
WW® for services and SmartPoints are the registered trademarks of WW® International, Inc. Trademarks are used with permission by Flatout, Inc.