A lighter version of egg salad using gorgeous avocado and Greek yogurt, filled inside a flatbread and grilled, is what you want for breakfast, lunch, or brunch. Your body will love you for it, and we already know it loves whole grain flatbread!
Avocado Egg Salad Panini Wrap
1 Flatout flatbread wrap
A few sprigs of fresh spinach leaves
2 hard-boiled eggs
1/2 large avocado
2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon mayonaise (optional)
Juice from 1/4 lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Lay out Flaout flatbread on a clean surface and place desired amount of spinach leaves in a line then set aside.
2. Chop hard-boiled eggs and set aside.
3. Mash avocado with Greek yogurt, mayo (if using), lemon juice , and salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Combine avocado mash with chopped eggs and fill your Flatout flatbread with mixture.
5. Roll the flatbread up, with end sealed, and grill on both sides until grill marks are achieved. Cut and enjoy!