Flatbread kicks it into a high gear that will squash your major sugar craving, and then some, with these full sized candy bar stuffed churros! Your candy bar never had it so good once it’s been rolled up in cinnamon, sugar, and flatbread and cooked until it’s melted and gooey on the inside, and sweet and crispy on the outside. Viva flatbread!
Candy Bar Stuffed Churros
- Ingredients per Churro:
- 1 Flatout flatbread wrap
- 1 regular size candy bar of choice (Milky Way, Snickers, etc.)
- Coconut oil spray
- Coconut cinnamon sugar (about 1/2 cup coconut sugar mixed with 1 tablespoon cinnamon, more or less)
1. Wrap the candy bar “burrito style,” by rolling the flatbread tightly 1/3 of the way, then folding in the sides, then continue rolling all the way.
2. Spray the edge with coconut oil to make it stick/close together, then lightly spray the entire outside of your “churro” and immediately dump it in your cinnamon sugar mixture to coat.
3. Place the rolled flatbread seam side down in a non-stick, pre-heated pan for about 45 seconds or until it begins to brown, then turn over for the same amount of time. (*Optional: spray churro again with coconut oil and coat a second time.)