Serve these mouth watering SmartPoints value friendly fajitas at your next family get together. Your guests will love the mix of colorful and crunchy toppings : scallions, red cabbage, pico de gallo, salsa, lettuce, hot sauce and reduced fat sour cream… just watch your crowd enjoy every bite. Got spice lovers in your group? Make them super, extra spicy in that case, by adding their favorite hot sauce! Get as creative as you like; with flatbread, it’s easy! Our new video shows you how:
Chicken and Veggie Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons fajita or taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 pound raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 6 Flatout Light Original flatbreads
- ½ cup Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
1.Mix seasoning, oil, lime juice, and chicken in a medium bowl; refrigerate one hour or more to marinate.
2.Heat a nonstick skillet on medium to high heat, then sauté marinated chicken with onions and peppers; stir to cook chicken and veggies thoroughly. Cover,and keep warm.
3.Build fajitas by adding toppings to flatbreads; serve immediately.