Our very own Bethany has outdone her already fabulous flatbread miracles and given us a recipe for dipped ice cream sandwiches that you can make for your favorite sweet tooth! Gather up your fun ingredients: sprinkles, crushed peppermint, cacao nibs, peanuts, hazelnuts and mini chocolate chips. Then make room in your freezer for these make ahead beauties that will wow everyone who tastes them. They’re easy to make, easy to handle, and all you need is a bit of extra time for them to freeze up. So get going!
Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Flatout Foldit of choice
- Vanilla ice cream, vegan or regular
- Chocolate for melting
- Chocolate chips, chopped nuts, sprinkles, etc.
1. Scoop 1/2 cup of ice cream and place onto each Flatout Foldit, press down other half of Foldit into a sandwich.
2. Freeze overnight (you want them to be absolutely rock solid).
3. Dip sandwiches in melted chocolate and immediately sprinkle with, or dip into desired toppings. The chocolate will harden fast.
4. Store in freezer until ready to enjoy!