- 1 Flatout® Flatbread
- Seasonings (chipotle, salt, pepper)
- Your Favorite Dip – Black Bean, Salsa, Hummus – you name it! Go exotic and put red food coloring in French Onion
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut Flatout into shapes. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and place bats on sheet. Bake for 8 -9 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove, let cool and serve.
- Get your kids involved but letting pitch their own cookie cutter shape and cutting the flatbread
- Serve at a birthday or Halloween party
- Put the crisps into you kids lunchbox