Chocolate is good for you, and, of course, so is flatbread! This healthy, out of this world chocolate pie uses Greek yogurt as its base, flatbread as its crust, and a drizzle of chocolate seals this sweet deal without breaking any diets. Make some room in the freezer and try it this weekend!
Flatout Healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Pie
- 2 Flatout flatbreads
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (measure when solid)
- 1, 24 ounce tub of Greek yogurt
1. Lay Flatout flatbreads in a 7″ springform pan and bake at 350 F for 10 minutes then let cool completely.
2. Melt chocolate chips, then stir in coconut oil (oil will begin to melt automatically when you do this).
3. Pour Greek yogurt and chocolate sauce into a blender or food processor and blend until well mixed.
4. Pour filling into cooled flatbread crust (still in pan) and freeze overnight.
5. When ready to serve, remove from freezer 10 minutes prior, unlatch springform pan, and drizzle melted chocolate to finish.