A little ground lamb goes a long way when it’s used on a flatbread in this super-fresh recipe that’s chock full of clean, crisp flavors. Cool cucumber and mint, tomatoes, red onion, and briny feta cheese mean there won’t be any leftovers! This shareable flatbread is only 8 WW® SmartPoints® value per serving.
Leftover Lamb Meatball Flatbread
- 1 Flatout flatbread, Light Original
- 3 ounces ground lamb meatballs, cooked, crumbled
- 1 ounce reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup cucumber, chopped
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion slices
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, and dill. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the sauce over the cool flatbread, then top with the crumbled lamb, cucumbers, onion, tomatoes, and feta cheese. Cut into slices to share and serve.